In accordance with Royal Decree Law 13/2012 and its effect in Article 22.2 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, through this clause you are informed of the different cookies that BECLEVER collects through different media or communication channels, its own or third parties, exempt or not from the duty to inform and the different means by which you can reject, allow or block them.
The rejection, blocking or impermissibility of the cookies described in this clause may affect the proper browsing of the content reproduced on the Web Page.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a packet of data that a web browser automatically stores on a user’s computer when visiting a website. The cookie is sent from the server to the website’s visitor.
Therefore, a cookie is only data stored in the user’s computer, often only for technical purposes.
Types of cookies used
Tipos de cookies utilizadas
|NAME||COOKIE ID||PURPOSE||MORE INFORMATION|
Google Analitycs Disable Complement
|__utmb||Capture anonymous data on the user’s experience of the website.|
|__utmc||Analyze trends and make improvements to our website.|
|__utmz||Remember the parameters chosen during visits.|
|__utmv||Perform statistical analysis.|
Information that is obtained
The information collected about visitors to our website is completely anonymous, and the information obtained is as follows:
- The domain name of the service provider (ISP) and/or IP address that provides access to the net.
- The date and time of access to the Web Page.
- The number of daily visitors to each section.
- Number of internal pages visited.
- Make and model of the device.
- The Internet browser and the operating system in the case of mobile devices and tablets used to connect to the Web Page, for statistical and improvement purposes of said Web page.
- Display resolution.
- Recognition of the channel through which the Web page is accessed, including whether it is accessed through links to other websites.
How to configure cookies in the browser
You may choose to not receive cookies or be informed of their attachment through your browser settings. For this purpose, all cookies, except Flash cookies, can be managed from your browser, usually in the “Options” or “Preferences” section.
You can turn them off altogether, in which case your browser will not allow it to install any (making it impossible to make use of all the features of the website), or only those that come from certain sites, allowing you to enjoy the advanced features of websites that respect the privacy of your data, and exclude those that do not.
The following links will facilitate access to the main support pages:
- Blocking cookies in Chrome
- Blocking cookies in Safari
- Blocking cookies in Firefox
- Blocking cookies in Internet Explorer
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. The consent of the use of these companies´cookies is linked to browsing this website.
If you have any questions and/or suggestions about cookies, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided is subject to change due to updates or changes in the cookies processing policy. Furthermore, the Spanish Data Protection Agency may dictate instructions and/or recommendations to change it.